Friday, December 7, 2007

The characterization was very realistic to me, the 10-year old girl clover also seems very smart and careful. The reason why the characterization seems so real to me is because how great in detail she goes when shes explaining her family members. She also explains their attitudes and how they always been that way or if they just start acting that way because someone new is around. She also does not trust or is comfortable around her new stepmother because she says she barely know her so she seems like a total stranger to her.
If i ever got a chance to meet clover i would because she seems so real and brave to me. I like her style just to be a 10-year old and every times shes saying something i understand her and feel where shes coming from. The actions that clover makes is plausible to me because like i said shes real and she does not wait on other people to get what she want or find out what she want.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Delicia, she sounds like a very observant character, especially for a ten year old. Do you buy that she can be so smart for a ten year old? Does she seem wise beyond her years?

(I know you said you believe it. I'm just pushing a bit further.)