Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Things They Carried

The experience they get is fun but the death part scares me even know I'm not afraid of death.The experience that makes them grow is that they get the extend training.I would change my fathers maybe they would help him with his drinking problem.I would change his life that he did not ever touch beer in his life.Maybe his life could be different.The reason i picked this person was so he would not die cause he has a heart problem.Dave Jensen i identify from the book because i would carry foot powder so i didn't catch trench foot.The time period this book is set in the Vietnam war.I know a little about the Vietnam war.I know that we should have never went there.I would have not wanted to live in that time period because it you would be scared to get bombed back in the day.The book called the things they carried was written in 1979.The things that I would like to learn about this book is that did the soldiers kill the vietnamese wrongly and hurt them in ways that people now days couldn't imagin.

No comments: