Thursday, April 10, 2008

Somethings Tearing Me Apart! What Is It?

I became interested in this topic because I find it hard for myself to overcome difficult feelings. I sometimes let the feelings build up and it causes alot of angry, frustration, disappointment, and hard feelings towards others.

Before I start my research I can tell you only thing I know about dealing with difficult feelings is to walk away. And I can tell you right now that that dont work because I find later on the hard feelings come back and I find myself where I begin. Dealing with mixed emotions and it seems like I can never get over the bridge that I built. So Enhancing a search on dealing with difficult feelings will help me build a bridge and get over it. It will help me into guiding me into steps step by step with learning techniques when dealing with difficult feelings.

My essential questions is How can people learn how to handle difficult feelings.

No comments: