Monday, April 28, 2008

Difficult Feelings In Action

When my search began it was kind of funny. The day i began my researching I was dealing with difficult feelings towards my teacher and they caused me a trip to the principals office. I had just returned back to the class after being kicked out 2 days prior to that. I was still upset and angry and I had to return back to the class without my previous bad feelings not being dealt with and that will cause alot of tension. So I entered the classroom and the teacher says "Hi" like there was no type of problem. I just gave the look like "why the hell are you speaking to me"and kept walking.So I sat down thinking to myself I'd fix him "I'm not going to do any work today". Then he came in and sat in front of me doing it just to agitate me because he knows I'm already frustrated with him. So I sigh and say "GOD" and storm away.I had been absent from school the previous day and when your absent you get an admit slip to admit you back to class.I think its kind of awkward because he never not once in my 4years of being in his class asked me for that slip so why now? I get it he's really tryna get me to crack he's pushing me to my limit. So he follows me and keep asking "wheres your admit" "wheres your admit" I calmly said I don't have one,he says "get one or thats a write up" and I reply "you can write what you want to write" and that comment got me kicked out.


I realized that one way or another your going to have to learn to control your feelings or they really going to take over you. so here's a quote "Control your feelings don't let your Feelings control you"

1 comment:

delicia08 said...

hey whats up I really like your quote because now these days alot of people seem to let their feelings control them and I can relate we just have to learn to woosa.......