Friday, May 2, 2008

summer is continuous

I became interested in global warming because soon or later the world will go into another ice age and if it happens while im alive i would like to be prepared for it.What i know about global warming is that green house gases are whats killing our ozone layer.The ozone layer is a protective covering over earth but it is corrupted by the aerosal sprays that kills the ozone layer which lets in ultra violet rays.My essential question is what types of methods can I personally use to prevent Global Warming?My foundation questions are What are the causes of global warming?How will global warming effect our society?How can i prevent green house gases?How do cars effect global warming?What other sources of energy can we use instead of our natural resources?How will global warming affect our future?Is global warming a scientific fact?

2 comments:

Matt m said...

this is a good start. Have you found anything on how you can help prevent global warming. it sounds like your haveing good luck with it all

delicia08 said...

Yea john I agree I would like to be ready too. And I never knew it was green gases that was destroying the izone layer. You learn something new everyday.