Thursday, May 22, 2008

Looking From A Different View.

Next I decided to interview my little brother, Cameron, who is 16 years old, but the exact opposite of Terrelle and myself.


Q: Why don't you like motorcycles?
A: "Because I like cars better."


Q: What do you fear the most?
A: "Drowning."


Q: What is your definition of adventure?
A: "Pushing the limits."


Q: What was the most "dare devil" thing you did that was adventurous (to you)?
A: "Riding a jet ski."


Q: What else do you do that can be considered adventurous (to you)?
A: "Skiing."


Q: Where you ever scared of skiing? Did you ever have a moment of being scared when skiing?
A: "No."


Q: Do you think of your self as being adventurous?
A: "Yes."



Woods, Cameron. Personal Interview. 21 May, 2008.

1 comment:

delicia08 said...

Those are short but good questions elyse because I see your getting straight to the point but my biggest fear is that I don't know when I'm going to die!!!